The GPM story is well worth your time to read to understand HOW they can help you and WHY their final expense rates are some of the best in industry (+++ it's just a great story).
THE GPM STORY
In 1934, Government Personnel Mutual Life Insurance Company (GPM Life) was established as a unique life insurance company serving the needs of military personnel. Over the years GPM expanded into other markets including Federal employees, individuals, families, and seniors.
GPM is the very good at "managing their books", controlling costs and then passing along the savings to customers. They managed military customers so well, they opened up their policies for federal employees. They managed federal employees so well, they opened up the door for the public!
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER GPM?
- NON-SMOKERS - Healthy Non-Smokers have better options
- SMOKERS W/HEALTH ISSUES - In many cases GPM will cover people who smoke AND have health issues while other companies will not.
- PEOPLE WITH MAJOR HEALTH ISSUES - There are five (5) major diseases/illness are "disqualifying" (can't get coverage) with most companies; 1) Heart Attack/Disease, 2) COPD, 3) Stroke, 4) Cancer and 5) Diabetes. IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ANY OF THOSE 5, GPM should be at the top of your list to research.
- LOOKING FOR TERM COVERAGE BETWEEN 50-60 YEARS - If you are a non-smoker (any health class) between 50-60 and looking at term coverage, GPM needs to be on your list (there may be better options once you get above 60).
COMPANIES TO CONSIDER FOR SPECIFIC HEALTH CLASSES
- HEALTHY NON-SMOKERS - Mutual of Omaha, GPM, Columbia Financial Group (CFG)
- SMOKERS - Americo, Mutual of Omaha
- SMOKERS W/HEALTH ISSUES - Transamerica, Royal Neighbors, Baltimore Life
- PEOPLE WITH MAJOR HEALTH ISSUES - Transamerica, Royal Neighbors, Baltimore Life, Assurance, AIG
HOW DO I GET A GPM QUOTE?
- CLICK HERE FOR GPM FINAL EXPENSE QUOTES (NOTE: If you have history of heart attack, cancer, COPD, Stroke or Diabetes your quote will be the GRADED option otherwise use SIMPLIFIED)
- CLICK HERE FOR GPM TERM QUOTES (NOTE: If you have history of heart attack, cancer, COPD, Stroke or Diabetes then select Classic 2, otherwise select Classic)